NE U.S., National Accounts Manager – NE
National Accounts Manager – Start-up Medical Device
Our client is a rapidly growing, start-up, vascular device company with a disruptive technology. Devices have distinct, clinical advantages over anything on the market and a strong economic position (reimbursement). They are well funded, already have clearance and are being very well received in the market. (Explosive growth, from 20-120 TM’s in 2 years) This is a real winner.
Company has a great culture and a management team that has a strong track record of success in the Medical Device Start-up arena.
They are seeking and experienced Nation Accounts Manager. (Tremendous opportunities for advancement.)
- National contract ownership with IDN’s, GPO’s and larger systems.
- Ongoing management of existing contracts.
- Top down, forwarding looking, proactive, offensive effort to drive additional business within IDN’s, GPO’s and large systems.
- Gain commitment from specific groups to do economic analysis and clinical performance review.
- Use that info to drive additional business with the groups through a top down effort. Help define what this effort/approach looks like.
- Marketing and awareness creation campaigns through/within these groups.
- Overall involvement in general pricing strategies and programs.
- Ownership of overall healthcare economics/trends/movement. Assisting with strategies and forward looking plans to be in front of change.
- Need for existing relationships and direct connections with the big GPO/IDN/Large system players.
- Must know how to drive business, by leveraging agreements (beyond contract negotiations and execution).